Friday, September 28, 2012

Best Fitness Gadgets | Most Popular Recent Fitness Posts

The challenge, as the weather cools down, is to stay active and stick to your healthy and fitness goals. If you don't already record in a journal what you eat and how much you exercise, then although that might sound scary, it's a good idea. If nothing else it makes you focus honestly on what you are doing and you will catch yourself slipping that much faster, so you can get back on track.

The Holidays are coming, so it is important to keep up as normal a routine as possible so that you bounce back into good habits as soon as the special day is over. You know it makes sense... and I agree with you, it is hard, but for your healths sake, it is worth it!

To make it fun, there are some cool gadgets on the market these days to help you track your progress.  One of my recent discoveries and new favorites in the Fitbit.  Have a look at my recent posts on that - especially if you happen to have an iPhone and like to use apps.

My perennial favorite fitness device has always been a pedometer. I found after a while I wasn't happy to just do the minimum... it really does make you want to move, to improve your score!

These are the most popular recent Fitness Posts:
What's The Best Pedometer?
Fitbit | What's a Fitbit?
How Does Sleep Affect Your Weight | How Does "The Fitbit" Help?

One of my favorite devices that really helps me with time management, that supports my health and fitness goals AND helps me get a healthy meal on the table at the reasonable time of the day is my fantastic programmable slow cooker - if you've not got one yet, and you lead a busy life, you really need to check it out.  And if you are worried about boring food don't be, get this slow cooker cookbook and your life will be easier!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment