Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pure Raspberry Ketones | Where To Buy?

It's cooling down outside now, and I notice my activity levels are dropping with the number of daylight hours available.  I am worried about putting on weight over winter... After you hit 40 they say it get harder to lose weight, so I want to be sure to stay on top of it. So I have devised a plan for myself.

I bought a pedometer and I picked up a great book that has some really good tips in it - these are bound to help me keep active - these ideas plus my own motivation to 'beat yesterdays total' on my pedometer, I'm feeling confident!

Currently Reading: 10,000 Steps a Day to Your Optimal Weight: Walk Your Way to Better Health

I find if I surround myself with everything I need to help me do it, then I find it easier to get it done.  I have also started recording my 'steps' and I'm doing my best to record my food intake - and I am noticing that it is making me more aware of my choices.  Which is great, because if I spot a pattern, I will be able to see what habits have happened and actions I have taken over the last couple of weeks that need to be adjusted - or repeated!


I have another secret weapon.  A girlfriend who loves Dr Oz and tells me all about the latest trends!  She latched on to pure raspberry ketones the day she learned about from Dr Oz on TV and it has worked for her.  She has lost that last 7lbs that is so hard to lose, and kept if off for at least 6 months now.  I am going to implement her secret weapon into my healthy lifestyle focus for the next few months, and see if I can't come off the scales on the right side of the ledger come Spring!  This is brand of Raspberry Ketones my girlfriend is taking, she swears by them!

I'm looking forward to needing to go shopping for a new wardrobe next summer!


Previous Post:

Best Cool Mist Humidifiers
Moist air helps soothe your sinuses, ease nasal congestion, it fights dry lips and eases dry throat conditions. Turn it on to medium and you will have whisper-quiet moist air supplied for 24 hours before the unit needs… (continue reading)…



No comments:

Post a Comment