Friday, October 8, 2010

Pink Slippers | Sheepskin Slippers | Slippers For Women

I just LOVE my sheepskin slippers.  I can't remember a time when I did not own a pair.  I live in a climate where our worst cold weather condition is a frost, so I have just one pair.  If I lived in a harsher climate I would definitely own a pair of sheepskin lined boots too!  If I lived in a warmer climate, I might just have a slip on pair...  There are so many styles to choose from, depending on your needs.

My sheepskin slippers go with me to my friends homes in winter too, and I put them on as soon as I get home pretty much every day of the year - they are comfortable and keep my feet warm in winter and not too hot in summer.  And because they are natural sheepskin or wool, they have natural antibacterial properties and they never get stinky! 

And best of all they are available in my favorite colour - check out the selection of pink slippers!

Pink Slippers | Sheepskin Slippers   
If your favorite color is pink you are in luck! Here is a range of pink sheepskin slippers that are both gorgeous and practical!





Click on on any of the links below to see more options!





+ Minnetonka Moccasin Sheepskin Slippers
+ EMU Australia Women's Cuddles Slipper
+ EMU Australia Women's Noosa Slipper
+ Old Friend Women's Fuzzy Flips

Looking for Pink Slippers for Girls?  You will find Girls Pink Slippers reviewed here!  Some beautiful styles are available for your 'pretty in pink princess'.


You will find the latest reviews on Sheepskin Slippers for the whole family here!  Check this out if you are shopping for sheepskin slippers for the family here.

More Women's Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs are reviewed here!  A fantastic option if the mercury doesn't dip terribly low in your neighborhood - they are easy to slip on and off, yet they're tough enough to handle a trip to collect the paper or post.

Sheepskin Slippers for the whole family - read the article to discover what's hots in sheepskin slippers this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment