Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Coconut Water | Discover the Benefits of Coconut Water

When I read a Huffington Post article that alerted me to the extraordinarily large amount of naturally occurring potassium in Coconut Water, I just had to know more, to work out if it was something I needed to try!

Potassium balances sodium.  If my sodium levels get too high (which is easily done if I eat too many processed foods) I don't like the way that affects my body, so I usually ensure I have a snack, such as a banana available, to ward off such affects.  But as I travel for work a lot, this is not always possible or practical - and yet when I am away from home, I need it all the more, as my diet is not what it usually is.

I did  some further research and found that as I didn't live in a tropical island or Asian country, where a street vendor would sell me a fresh green coconut, that I would need to buy it online.

Discover The Benefits of Coconut Water... on Amazon with Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water, 11.1-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)

I absolutely love it.  It is easy and refreshing to drink - it's my favorite refresher after a work out and it's easy to pack for when I'm traveling and I find... (continue reading

Sharyn has been a passionate about discovering 
new ways to support health  with nature's bounty, for many years. 
Sharyn invites you to discover more Coconut Water Benefits to learn more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment