Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kids Wall Decals | Dr Seuss Wall Decals

If you love reading your children (or are looking forward to it) then these wall decals will make you smile!

I can't believe how many of this first one have been ordered from my Wall Decals and Quotes review page.

Dr Seuss has his take how to make a person feel unique and special!

The wall decal reads:
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.







Dr Seuss says: You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!




A wonderful message for children of all ages: Why fit in when you were born to stand out!


Inspirational quotes and sayings have always been a big part of my life and making world a better place, so when I started to notice more Wall Decals and Quotes  had become available that resonated with me, I created this Wall Decals and Quotes review page.

You may also enjoy... my most recent Kitchen Gadget Post:   Searching for... Mircoplane | Zester | The Best Microplane Zester!


You may also like to check out these... Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment