Sunday, May 1, 2011

How To Find The Best E-Reader UK

When I started researching to get an e-Reader, I was housesitting and separated from all of my books. I have since moved overseas and got even further away from them. So now I have bought the best e-reader so I can have all my favourite books with me no matter where I travel!

I thought I would miss the weight of the book - but in fact I enjoy its lack of weight. I can now read lying down!

I thought I would miss turning the pages and being aware of how far through a book I was. In fact I enjoy pushing the next button and reading the percentage comment that indicates how far through I am.

I really enjoy that the little neoprene sleeve I bought with it helps it slip in and out of my travel bags and it is always in easy reach. Sometimes when travelling, the number of books you can take is limited.

I really like having as many books as I want available to me, available on my e-Reader!

If you have been considering getting an e-Reader, my advice is jump right in, you will love it. I know I will never buy a hardcopy again if I can get an e-version of it.

What to know more? Here is a great e-Reader review article and an e-Reader review blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment